RULES FOR THE RUST PVE SERVER
● Don't be a Dick! (Think before you do anything.)
● Cheat programs & hacking are not allowed!
● The exploitation of bugs & glitches is prohibited.
● Insults, racism and bullying of any kind are prohibited and lead to direct exclusion from the server.
● The general language of communication with us is German and English.
● External advertising is also not permitted.
● Support cases require clear evidence (screenshot, video).
● Teamlimit are 6 Players
● Bases of players will be delete:
Newbie after 5 days offline
Beginners after 6 days offline
Wannabe after 7 days offline
Specialist after 8 days offline
From omniscient and VIP's per Rank 1 day more until 14 days offline .
● Shooting on Drones are not allowed.
PVP, LOOT & RAID RULES:
● Killing players by traps is only allowed within your own base if they have broken into illegally.
● Looting of exposed players is allowed.
● Killing nakeds without Weapons is prohibited. (Walking around naked and killing others to protect yourself will result in a 10 day ban
as a naked you have no place in PvP zones or at PvP events, e.g. raids)
● After a fight / raid, the player must be allowed to come back to loot his body. #Fairplay
● Looting bases in the PVE zone is only allowed if it is open!
● The use of ladders and other aids such as helicopters and Jetpacks to get to a base is prohibited!
● The building of public mining quarrys is prohibited. Violations are destroyed.
● Base raiding while temporary PvP Zone in PvE is prohibited. (Patrol Heli Crash, Locked Crate Event, Plane Crash Event)
● Zone hopping / zone camping is prohibited and will be punished with a 24 hour PVP zone exclusion for the entire clan.
● Placing mines and bear traps outside of your own base is only allowed during the purge. Violators will be penalized with a 2-day ban and 20,000 scrap penalty.
● Per Player are 1 Car allowed, per Group are 2 Cars allowed.
● Each player is allowed to set up a maximum of 10 sleeping bags / beds.
● Zone camping is prohibited (waiting at the PvP border to kill)
● WIPE WEEK RULE: Each player/group may only be raided once per day by the same player/group.
● Vending machines are only allowed a maximum of 6 per team / clan. 1 machine per player in the team / clan.
● Twig bases (first construction stage) are prohibited and will be demolished immediately.
● Base building is only permitted within the TC range, you can see the TC range with /showsphere
● Setting up unnecessary campfires, tuna lamps and lanterns is prohibited.
● It is not allowed to build on the border of PvE / PvP (20 Meter from Border). A house is in either the PvE or PvP zone.
● Unnecessarily large bases, compounds, towers and more are prohibited. Build only what you need.
● Building traps (turrets or similar) is only permitted within your own base (turrets are not allowed to shoot outside!). SamSites may only stand uncharged on the
roof in the PvE area.
● Surrounding with walls or reserving islands is not allowed. Violations will be deleted without warning.
● Vending machines (shops) must be accessible without endangering the player. (They should not be used as bait for trap bases.)
● A trapbase must not consist of an unnecessarily large number of traps (e.g. turrets, shotgun traps and Tesla's).
● When moving to a different base, old structures have to be torn down so as not to affect the server performance. (Otherwise it reports to the support, they will report a deletion of the base)
● Griefing is not allowed.
● High Walls around the Base are only allowed if they are the minimal you need.
● Cave bases are not allowed.
● Large base borders or island borders must be registered in advance. (Otherwise you will be demolished without warning)
● Placing Quarrys and Oil Pumps is forbidden. Please use /qr for this. Placed mines will be removed without refund.
● Trees are for decoration. A jungle or using the trees as base protection is not allowed.
Disregard of the set of rules will be punished and, if necessary, punished with permanent exclusion. We will adjust the rules regularly if necessary.